MagFan, Green houses, Oregon
Ventilation "ActiveBalancePlus", England
MagFan - ultra efficient, energy saving wall fan
The direct drive 56” MagFan is powerful enough to run continuously at static pressures exceeding 80 Pascal (0.32”) and will output well over 72.000 m³/h (42,377 cfm) at neutral pressure, but still consuming only about one third of the power compared to similar size high-end fans.
A 24 week test at JAPFA Indonesia show a 75% cut in electrical consumption compared to other similar fans.
MagFan in short:
- Runs on 95 % of the world´s power grid
- Run on any voltage from 85 to 460V/50 or 60Hz
- Motor (1.2 kW (1.6 hp)) is fully speed adjustable from idle to 660 rpm
- Reduces CO2 emissions by at least two thirds
- stackable components. Ultra-compact shipping
- Reduces your energy bill with 70 % compared to top ten competitors
Built in Variable Speed Drive
MagFan uses a dedicated Variable Speed Drive with SoftStart. Your MagFan starts slowly and quietly and accelerates to the requested speed.
MagFan has been rewarded with the Danish award for Sustainable Products in 2014.
Read or download our product sheets on ventilation.